Working with higher education associations and institutions in Turkey and throughout North America, TRCNA’s Educational Collaboration Program will provide introductions and develop partnerships among these higher educational institutions that advance opportunities for learning across borders. The Program will also connect businesses and higher education institutions to encourage the mobilization of academic assets to address private sector research and development needs. Available services include:
- Introductions to higher education associations such as the Turkish Council of Higher Education.
- Access to exclusive conferences and events with educational and academic leaders.
- Development of faculty and student exchange programs.
- Pursuit of the development of dual degree or partnership programs.
- Connections to businesses to higher education institution for research and development.
- Access to international legal expertise.
Past Educational Collaboration Activities:
Matthew Clayson, Director of the Detroit Creative Corridor, talks about his experience at the 2012 Turkey-Michigan Forum: